Conceptualization
I've posted my first set of monograms before.
They are nice and pretty, but "the one" is not yet completed.
Let's just say, I am a person who's suffering from OCD. So, after spending my time creating the 1st batch. I will begin to conceptualize the 2nd (and hopefully, the final batch) of our monogram.
I've posted my first set of monograms before.
They are nice and pretty, but "the one" is not yet completed.
Let's just say, I am a person who's suffering from OCD. So, after spending my time creating the 1st batch. I will begin to conceptualize the 2nd (and hopefully, the final batch) of our monogram.
Concept please...
I want to use an AMBIGRAM of our names. I don't know anyone who could do that. I don't have enough time to learn how to make ambigrams. As I search for an free ambigram generator, it will show the ambigram but you need to pay a certain amount to use the design. Sadness. So, I brushed off the idea of my "dream monogram".
Then "the" Font
One of the challenge of creating your monogram is choosing the right font. It should invoke your wedding theme in every way.The search for the font itself is difficult. I've checked several sites for free fonts - abstract fonts and dafont. Choose several appealing fonts. They are quite addictive. You'll see thousands of fonts - very overwhelming.
Which style?
modern, contemporary? classic, elegant? unique
Actually, this helpful tutorial shows the interwined letters? or letter inside the box? or
other options?
But, unfortunately... I am still undecided.
I wanted to incorporated our wedding theme - Japanese/ Oriental.
Maybe, I should consult my friend - who is a graphic artist for suggestions.
As much as possible, I wanted to unify the elements of our monogram, invitation, programs, etc.
Maybe, I should focus. "Don't be distracted" with the information that's surrounding me.
"Focus!" Because if I will not stop from gathering design information, my wedding will be a "chopsuey" project. :(
Bea
♥
B + R
I want to use an AMBIGRAM of our names. I don't know anyone who could do that. I don't have enough time to learn how to make ambigrams. As I search for an free ambigram generator, it will show the ambigram but you need to pay a certain amount to use the design. Sadness. So, I brushed off the idea of my "dream monogram".
Then "the" Font
One of the challenge of creating your monogram is choosing the right font. It should invoke your wedding theme in every way.The search for the font itself is difficult. I've checked several sites for free fonts - abstract fonts and dafont. Choose several appealing fonts. They are quite addictive. You'll see thousands of fonts - very overwhelming.
Which style?
modern, contemporary? classic, elegant? unique
Actually, this helpful tutorial shows the interwined letters? or letter inside the box? or
other options?
But, unfortunately... I am still undecided.
I wanted to incorporated our wedding theme - Japanese/ Oriental.
Maybe, I should consult my friend - who is a graphic artist for suggestions.
As much as possible, I wanted to unify the elements of our monogram, invitation, programs, etc.
Maybe, I should focus. "Don't be distracted" with the information that's surrounding me.
"Focus!" Because if I will not stop from gathering design information, my wedding will be a "chopsuey" project. :(
Bea
♥
B + R
No comments:
Post a Comment