FIRST ATTEMPT...
Being sick for 3 days depresses me.
... I hate lying on bed the whole day
... I hate taking medications
... I hate being unproductive
Well, today buti na lang I am well enough to at least move my fingers... and start excreting my creative juices. At least, I can be productive naman.
FIRST DIY for our wedding - MONOGRAM
Parang wala pa kasi dito ang The One. Hehehe.
I'll ask H2B to choose or to give some input first before I finalize the design.
Final Notes:
R for Roland
B for Bea
M for Manuel
Date and Venue - still undecided. That's why I cannot incorporate it with the monograms I made.
Motif:
Shades of Pink
Chocolate Brown
A small tint of pale blue
Program used: Adobe Photoshop
R for Roland
B for Bea
M for Manuel
Date and Venue - still undecided. That's why I cannot incorporate it with the monograms I made.
Motif:
Shades of Pink
Chocolate Brown
A small tint of pale blue
Program used: Adobe Photoshop

I loved your monograms especially the 3rd and 4th.
ReplyDeleteOur motif is of the same hue:
Ours was fuchsia pink and mocha brown!